Am I a bit late with my New Year posting?!
You may not be surprised to hear that I feel sluggish in January, it takes me a while to come round after 2 weeks away from work. I completely switch off and enjoy the break. As a family we mainly share the tasks of Christmas, although I do heavily feature in the present buying department. We share housework, cooking, present wrapping and tidying up. I decided I wasn’t going to run myself into the ground taking on everything, not my idea of fun.
As I sit at my desk, I am taking my time to get motivated, I have my Himalayan salt lamp glowing away and my essential oils diffuser giving off lots of lovely scents of rosemary, peppermint and lemon – hoping it will help me with focus, concentration and memory! I have a Christmas voucher for a massage – all ready to be booked and enjoyed. I am not beating myself up about getting everything done this week. (The children only just went back to school today after all!) I spent yesterday creating a Vision Board with two colleagues – cutting and sticking lots of images and words that inspire me – I didn’t dwell on the whys and wherefores, I just got on with it and felt better for it.
I think what I am getting at is that I have spent a lot of time in the past making sure I had my survival package in place, a group of people I can call on in a professional capacity to get me through – therapists, business support professionals, coaches, yoga teachers etc – people I can rely upon, I don’t have to think too hard, I know I can contact them to get me through, whatever.
This is what the Choice Indulgence Evenings are all about – bringing together people you can call upon for support whenever you need it, as well as feeling pampered and looked after.
So join us for our next event at The KP Club, Pocklington for therapies, treatments, gorgeous products and supportive, interesting workshops. It could be the best 20 quid you spend this year. All treatments, workshops and a glass of fizz are included.
– Indian Head Massage or Arm/Hand Massage with Emma (Holistic Arts Yorkshire)
– Essential Oil Experience, try oils 3 ways with Tricia (Experience Essentials)
– Alexander technique session with Jane (Jane Clappison, Alexander Technique Therapy)
– Reiki session with Biddie (B Fitness & Wellbeing)
– Semi-permanent make up consultation with Lauren (Lauren Cook Micropigmentation)
– Acupuncture consultation with Lisa (Wolds Acupuncture)
– Kinesiology session with Claire (Bizvits)
– Skincare Consultation with Charlotte (The Beauty Room)
– Back, Neck, Shoulder Massage with Susannah (Susannah Stuart Massage)
– Magnetix Jewellery with Kate Bunney
– Jewellery Workshops with Helen (Silver & Stone Jewellery Design)
– Forever Living Products with Jane Jackson
‘Leaping the Oh Shit Dip’ a taster on how to get unstuck and live” with Siobhan & Tina
“How to create a stronger core and pelvic floor, and why it’s important?” with Biddie
“Using Kinesiology in your everyday life” with Claire
Ticket Link: www.indulgencekp.eventbrite.co.uk